Build your own LTE network. Solve business-critical challenges.
曾道人 www.rq63q.cn Citizens Broadband Radio Service (CBRS) spectrum is a game-changer. Using CBRS spectrum, organizations in the U.S. will, for the first time, be able to build their own LTE networks to address their most challenging business-critical use cases.
With the help of the Ruckus OpenG™ LTE portfolio, organizations can deploy and manage a private LTE network as easily as they deploy Wi-Fi today. With that LTE network, they can finally address use cases that only a dedicated, secure, ultra-high-performance network can enable.
From wide-area surveillance to mobile point-of-sale to remote data transfer to critical communications, private LTE networks enable the most challenging use cases to be realized.
The Ruckus OpenG LTE portfolio enables enterprises to deploy private LTE networks to ensure a high quality-of-service for business-critical applications and use cases.
The Ruckus OpenG LTE portfolio consists of:
- Ruckus Q710—A 3.5 GHz indoor LTE AP that covers approximately 10,000 square feet.
- Ruckus Q910—A 3.5 GHz outdoor LTE AP that covers approximately the area within a 660-foot city block.
- Ruckus cEMS—Cloud-based element management system (cEMS) delivered as a subscription service that brings Wi-Fi like simplicity and zero-touch provisioning to LTE AP management. cEMS enables single-pane-of-glass management of Ruckus LTE and Wi-Fi APs as well as future-combined LTE/Wi-Fi devices.
- Ruckus cEPC—Cloud-based evolved packet core (cEPC) delivered as subscription service that provides required LTE network core functionality and subscriber management.
- Ruckus cSAS—Cloud-based spectrum allocation server (cSAS) delivered as a subscription service that ensures spectrum availability per CBRS spectrum requirements.
Cloud services are available as a single-bundled subscription or on an a la carte basis. In combination with Ruckus LTE APs, the three subscription services provide all the necessary elements to operate a CBRS-band LTE network.
With Ruckus, deploying a private LTE network can be as simple as defining the coverage area, installing the LTE APs, subscribing to needed cloud services and turning up the system.
Let Ruckus help you address your most pressing business-critical application challenges.